Canon 1DX Mark II Specifications Confirmed
According to Canon Rumours’s Forum the specifications for the new Canon 1DX Mark II has been confirmed. They are not too far from what we initially reported, but there are some updates on the price and few different minor features. It is starting to look like a solid performer geared towards seasoned professional photographers with a sizeable budget for upgrades. Below is what we think that are few of the already confirmed specs for the successor of the flagship Canon 1DX – the Canon EOS 1DX Mark II.
- Sensor Resolution: 22mp
- Media Slots: 1 CFast / 1 CompactFlash
- Display: Limited Touchscreen Capabilities
- Video Recording: 4K at 60 frames pers second
- GPS Built in
- Price around $5999 USD, but lower than the Nikon D5
- Announcement Date: First week of February 2016
- Shipping: April 2016
4K RAW video recording for frame grabs for stills.
We still do not have any solid information on stills frame rate, digital processor type, camera battery type or the LCD display size.
We suspect that the Canon EOS 1DX Mark 2 will not have built-in WiFi.
Please stay tuned for more info!!!